Thursday, February 9, 2012

J & J Forever

      I had the wonderful privilege of second shooting for my favorite photographer Sarah Robertson of Image Bearers Photography a couple of weeks ago.  Sarah had taken pictures of my son's Gotcha Day.  I am warning you that if you click on that link that you better have handkerchiefs ready.  I love Sarah's artistry and photojournalistic style.   There is a rawness,  a quickness of eye, and a unique creativity that sets her apart from the many wedding photographers out there.  So, Jonathan and Jandy are very blessed to have her as a member of their church and moreover, to have her as their wedding photographer.  It was a pleasure to meet Jonathan and Jandy, hear their story and witness the beginning of the rest of their lives together.   I was especially touched by Jandy's father Randy whose own marriage to his wife will serve as a wonderful model to the newlyweds.  Thank you Sarah and congratulations Jonathan and Jandy!
      
 The setting:












The bride prepares:




The ceremony:









The family of the bride:





The Lovely Bride!





Jonathan and Jandy...











No comments:

Post a Comment