Sunday, February 19, 2012

How I Won the Lottery

     We did win the lottery with our 3rd child.  He slept through the night at 8 weeks.  He likes short but sweet night night routines.  When sick, he just wants a single hug and goes back to bed.  He loves to speak and babble.  He gives kisses all the time.  And the other reason is that he is utterly adorable.  He has the biggest eyes, the longest eye lashes and cutest cheeks.  I must pause here and state that my husband and I can take no credit.  His birthparents were the ones who blessed us with this boy.  From them comes his personality, his cuteness, his DNA.  But, since the day the judge pronounced him as ours, he is all mine, at least for now.  There will come a time when he will steal the heart of another woman for whom he will lay down his life.  So, I am trying to milk every possible moment with him. 
     Recently, he caught the flu bug.  He was the last to hold out.  And now he is the last to recover.  He's been wheezing but he has been sweet and playful.  So instead of going to church today, I just followed him around like a groupie.  I thank God for you and I love you, Son! 











No comments:

Post a Comment