Friday, June 1, 2012

Pausing in the Busyness

     It's been a crazy 2 weeks since school finished up for the year.  From a ballet recital to an open house for school to a field trip to Central California to selling our 16 year old Corolla to buying a new car(14 year old Camry, gracias a mis suegros), to a meeting with our charter school rep to a swim party to a graduation ceremony and party, I haven't had a chance to breathe, much less sleep.  I've still more to do but I know it will be worth all the hurrying, driving, and enjoying.  After dinner last night, I decided to take a pause and enjoy the children, while observing them with my camera.  The sun sets so much later now that I didn't know we were well past the children's prep time for bed.  My husband had to come in and remind me.  We had fun anyway. 

















4 comments:

  1. Way to let your kids just play and dance. Looks like fun times at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi--so good to hear from you! Yes, fun times at our house, just like yours :-)

    ReplyDelete