Friday, April 27, 2012

Cineapolis


     Cineapolis is a luxury movie theater my cousin took me to for our birthdays. Wow, the lounge area was simply amazing. It was a foretaste of our experience in the theater itself. While in the theater, I was treated to a reclining lounge with a slide out tray for eating. Waiters discreetly come around and deliver cocktails, appetizers and dinners as movie goers enjoy the show. My camera broke right before we entered our theater area but I was able to grab some pics of the high end lounge (and no worries, I was able to go to a local Nikon shop and have it fixed for free :-)). The topper: we were able to choose a child-free/ teenager free theater. It was a 21+ only screening. Nice.

Talk about light bulb...

Such comfy sofas and ottomans...






Don't forget the tree...




No comments:

Post a Comment